Friday, February 1, 2008

Chapter 1 Part 3

A few days later we're yet again enjoying the summer fun and I hear I hear that this kid I used to know is having a birthday party. My friends and I leave to go to this party and after a few hours we're getting boozed up and having a good time. I start to get tired and the DD is leaving so I decide to leave. On my way out I'm about five feet from the door when I see G enter with that one guy. I quickly do an about face and walk back into the party, instantly deciding to stay. I needed to know what was going on with this one girl, because after the other night I couldnt stop thinking about her.

After a few minutes I ask the guy who she came with whether or not they were dating and to my joy I find out that they arent. Right On.

The evening at this point tends to get hazy but of what I remember I remember this: I ended up getting a ride home from her, and on the way home she put in a music CD that happened to be this band that I'm fanatical about. Its some relatively obscure emo band and to say the least I was extremely suprised.

For me music is of the utmost importance. I feel that you can draw conclusions and certain understandings about people based on their music tastes. While this isnt the be all end all, I really do think that it applies in many cases. Nevertheless, it was weird because this band (who im obsessed with) was her favorite band, and she was equally obsessed. It was like I had found the female version of myself, and I was excited. She dropped me off at home and I gave her my SN(smooth, I know. watch out ladies)

No comments: